Sales Development Lead
Worldfavor is on a quest to make sustainable business mainstream 🌱
We’re a global digital SaaS platform where users can easily share, access, and gain insights on corporate sustainability information. We’ve grown rapidly, and today Worldfavor connects more than 30,000 businesses in over 140 countries (and counting!). We’re proud to be working with renowned clients ranging from Nordic leaders to Fortune 500 companies, both in Sweden and internationally. Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding globally.
You’ll be joining a young, dynamic company and a team of smart, fun-loving, and ambitious people who all share the same passion for making the world more sustainable using the power of technology. We love to celebrate both the big and small milestones along the way, and we always put the team before individual wins.
🙌 The role as Sales Development Lead
As a Sales Development Lead, you’ll lead our SDR team into delivering great results. This is a new role for us at Worldfavor, which means that there are no set ways to reach our goals, you will be a part of shaping that. You will be an essential part of our sales team, driving change in how we are working with parts of our sales cycle. These are some activities we believe will set the foundation for how we’ll take this team to the next level:
- You will drive team deliverables and scale your experience and expertise to help your team to excel
- Book and conduct customer meetings and qualify opportunities for the Account Executive team
- Set, monitor and coach towards meaningful KPI's for individual targets as well as on team level
- Create feedback loops between Account Executives, Marketing, and Sales Development teams
- Oversee Marketing and Sales alignment on go-to-market and business strategy
- Develop the team and individuals further in alignment with our strategy, including 1:1's, team meetings, recruitment, onboarding and trainings
🚀 Essential experience for the role:
- You've been working in sales and business development, ideally within a SaaS organization and have great understanding of the activities needed to generate sales
- You’ve previously had the responsibility of leading a team successfully. You've also coached direct reports and defined and followed up on team metrics and milestones
- You’ve defined and executed on the necessary processes to reach sales development goals for you and your team
- You’ve worked in a data-driven environment and know how to use data and analytics as a North Star in your decision making
- Solid knowledge in inbound and outbound lead generation
- You can easily navigate different CRM systems. If you’ve worked in Hubspot, that’s even better!
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Swedish is a plus
- University degree or equivalent
Like all team members at Worldfavor - we also expect you to be ambitious, unpretentious, have a "can-do attitude," and remember that we’re all motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. We recruit, work and promote by our core values:
- We make an impact
- We take ownership
- We always evolve
- We’re in it together
- We believe anything is possible
💝 What we offer
- For the right person, there are exciting career opportunities as the company scales. We’re still early on our scale-up journey with big, global plans!
- Work at our lovely Impact House at the very center of Stockholm with the flexibility of working from home as well
- A competitive base salary, and additional commission model
- 6 weeks of paid vacation, plus 5 paid work-free days to use however you like
- Occupational pension
- Health benefits
- Development contribution - learn more about anything that excites you!
✨ Sounds like a match?
Hit the apply button and send us your CV and LinkedIn profile. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. We can’t wait to hear about what makes you tick!
- Sales & Growth
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace & Culture
Worldfavor is a young, dynamic company that stands for equal rights and opportunities for everyone– built by a group of diverse, fun-loving, and ambitious individuals who all share the same passion for making the world more sustainable using the impact and power of technology. We love celebrating big and small milestones, and we always put the team before the individual wins. We support each other and prioritize team efforts over individual prestige.
Common to all team members at Worldfavor is that we are ambitious, humble, have a can-do attitude while being motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. We recruit, work, and promote by our core values; we make an impact, take ownership, always evolve, are in it together, and believe anything is possible.
We’re here to shape a future where people, planet, and economy thrive together.
Worldfavor was founded on the idea that every person and business can make a difference by being able to make truly sustainable decisions. Our founders, together in a small apartment in Stockholm, quickly realized that this was only possible if businesses’ sustainability information was easily accessible and comparable – and, know their impact. So, Worldfavor was born.
We’re here to accelerate transparency and empower sustainable decisions for businesses and individuals. Shaping a future where people, planet, and economy thrive together.
Because of Worldfavor, hundreds of sustainable decisions are made every day that transform value chains spread across the globe.
Sales Development Lead
Loading application form
Already working at Worldfavor?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.