Worldfavor is on a quest to make sustainable business mainstream and enable sustainable decisions for everyone. In a nutshell, we are a global SaaS platform allowing organizations to easily access, share, and gain insights from corporate sustainability information. We’ve snowballed, and today, Worldfavor connects more than 25000 businesses in over 130 countries (and counting!). We pride ourselves with renowned clients ranging from Nordic leaders to Fortune 500 in a number of different industries. Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding globally.
We are looking for People & Culture Interns! As an intern in Worldfavor’s People & Culture team, you will experience working in a young, dynamic company and a group of smart, fun-loving, and ambitious individuals who all share the same passion for making the world more sustainable using the impact and power of technology. We love celebrating big and small milestones, and we always put the team before the individual wins.
The People & Culture team
People & Culture is Worldfavor’s newest team – consisting of our CMO, HR Manager, and Office Manager & People and Culture Coordinator (with more superstars joining soon). We are focused on constantly developing the company’s culture and ensuring the well-being of our employees. We support our managers in their everyday work, ensure we have the right processes and guidance to scale and grow the entire organization and build a strong employer brand to hire the best talent.
The role as intern
As an intern, you will support members of the People & Culture team. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Office Manager & People and Culture Coordinator and/or HR Manager. It's possible for you to work with selected projects related to specific areas within People & Culture or with a mix of projects covering a broader part of it depending on your interest and competence (e.g., employer branding, recruitment, onboarding and offboarding, processes and guidance, employee satisfaction and wellbeing, office-related tasks, events and more).
We are looking for a colleague who is:
- Driven, organized and service-minded
- Proactive, initiative-taking, solution-oriented, and humble
- Enjoys work in a fast-paced environment where collaboration is key
- You must be a student within a relevant field of study and be entitled to CSN or similar exchange scholarship (the internship is unpaid). The internship must be undertaken as a part of your studies.
- The minimum duration of the internship is 12 weeks but preferably longer
- You have preferably completed at least one term of your studies
- Previous experience within a relevant field is considered an extra qualifying experience
- Previous experience related to sustainability is considered an extra qualifying experience
- You have great communication skills in English (Swedish is a bonus), spoken and written
- It's a bonus if you also have good knowledge of the Office package
Common to all team members at Worldfavor - that we also expect from you - is that we are ambitious, unpretentious, have a "can-do attitude", while being motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. We recruit, work and promote by our core values:
- We make an impact
- We take ownership
- We always evolve
- We’re in it together
- We believe anything is possible
What we offer
- The opportunity to experience working in a fast-growing company at the forefront of a booming market, at an early scale-up phase
- For the right person, there are exciting career opportunities as the company scales, as we are still early on our scale-up journey with big, global plans
- Work at a lovely office at the very center of Stockholm with the flexibility of working from home as well (pandemic or not)
- A flexible, dynamic, and playful company culture, where each person has an important part in a fun-loving and supportive team
- The joy of working with a product and brand that wow customers, and truly makes the world a better place
- The opportunity to learn more of something that excites you and develop new skills!
Sounds like we're a match? ✨
Apply by clicking below and sending us your cover letter together with your LinkedIn-profile or CV. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. We look forward to getting to know you!