The role: ESG Advisor
As an ESG Advisor with a focus on Sustainability Reporting, you will be a part of the Sustainability Data Team. The team ensures that our customers gain value by using Worldfavor to access, manage and provide standardized ESG data while meeting stakeholder and regulators' expectations.
You will be responsible for why and how the customers use our Investment Solution from a sustainability data perspective.
The responsibility includes strategic elements such as research and assessment of customers' current and future reporting needs. It also includes hands-on tasks such as educating colleagues and supporting Sales or Customer Success in customer meetings.
We are looking for you who:
- Takes ownership of our offering around responsible investment and ensures we deliver a high-quality product that brings value to our customers.
- Define yourself as a leader with good business acumen.
- Love to be up to date with the latest trends, best-practice, and regulations within responsible investment.
- Also believes that making sustainability mainstream is crucial if we should transform into a sustainable future.
- Proactively screen the market, including assessing, documenting, and structuring information about new regulations, initiatives, or other market needs, according to agreed priorities and strategy for Worldfavor.
- Provide valuable input in the planning of the product roadmap and commercialization of our investment solution.
- Educate and support other teams on topics around responsible investment.
- Support Sales and Customer Success in external meetings.
- 5+ years of experience working with responsible investments within an investment company.
- Have extensive experience in reporting regulations (especially SFDR and EU Taxonomy) and reporting initiatives (especially PRI).
- Comprehensive and diverse knowledge of sustainability topics, standards, frameworks, initiatives, and regulations, especially within responsible investment or impact investments.
- Goal-oriented team player with the ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization and across functions.
Extra qualifying experiences:
- Experience working as a manager or leader.
- Good knowledge and know-how of SDGs, TCFD, SBTi from an investor perspective.
- Worked with active ownership from a sustainability perspective