The role: Sustainability Data Specialist
As a Sustainability Data Specialist with a focus on Sustainability Reporting, you will be a part of the Sustainability Data Team. The team ensures that our customers gain value by using Worldfavor to access, manage and provide sustainability data while meeting stakeholder and regulators' expectations.
You will be responsible for what sustainability data we offer in our Management Solution.
The responsibility includes strategic elements such as staying on top of the latest development within the sustainability reporting landscape. It also includes hands-on tasks such as selecting and creating KPIs & emission factors, creating supportive user content & product documentation.
We are looking for you who:
- Are passionate about sustainability and want to help companies be more transparent and better at managing and disclosing their positive and negative impact.
- Takes pride in being an expert in sustainability reporting.
- Are analytical and detail-oriented.
- Also believes that making sustainability mainstream is crucial if we should transform into a sustainable future.
- Proactively screen the development of new or existing reporting regulations, frameworks, standards, and initiatives, according to agreed priorities and strategy for Worldfavor
- Create the sustainability data used in our Management Solution.
- Quality assurance of the sustainability data used in our Management Solution.
- Support the rest of the organization with technical documentation of which KPIs, emission factors and methodology we use in our Management Solution.
- 5+ years of experience working with sustainability reporting within an organization or as a consultant.
- Certified for or have extensive experience in GRI, SASB, IR, CDP or other reporting initiatives such as SDGs, TCFD, SBTi.
- Experience in GHG Protocol and worked with calculating emissions.
Extra qualifying experiences:
- Experience in NFDR and knowledge of the upcoming CSRD.
- Worked with a variety of digital solutions for sustainability reporting or CO2e calculations
- Worked with open-licensed emission databases/libraries such as DEFRA
- Have any other relevant sustainability reporting certifications.