The role: ESG Data Specialist
As an ESG Data Specialist with a focus on responsible investments, you will be a part of the Sustainability Data Team. The team ensures that companies can use Worldfavor to access, manage and provide standardized ESG data while meeting stakeholder and regulators' expectations.
You will be responsible for the standardized data and process (KPIs, calculations, reports, etc.) we are offering in our Investment solution. You are also responsible for how it's being used, and why our customers should use it.
The responsibility includes strategic elements such as research and assessment of customers reporting needs. It also includes hands-on tasks such as developing and updating our data offering, educating colleagues, and supporting Sales or Customer Success in customer meetings.
We are looking for you who:
- Are passionate about sustainability and want to help investors be more transparent and better at managing and disclosing their positive and negative impact.
- Takes pride in being an expert in responsible investments and ESG reporting for investors.
- Are analytical and detail-oriented.
- Also believes that making sustainability mainstream is crucial if we should transform into a sustainable future.
- Proactively screen the market, including assessing, documenting, and structuring information about new regulations, initiatives, or other market needs, according to agreed priorities and strategy for Worldfavor.
- Provide valuable input in the planning of the sustainability data roadmap
- Develop and update ESG data according to the roadmap (KPIs, calculations, reports, etc.).
- Train and educate other teams on topics around responsible investments.
- Support Sales and Customer Success in external meetings.
- Proactively screen the development of new or existing reporting regulations, frameworks, standards, and initiatives, according to agreed priorities and strategy for Worldfavor
- Create the sustainability data used in our Investment Solution.
- Quality assurance of the ESG data used in our Investment Solution.
- Support the rest of the organization with technical documentation of which KPIs, scoring methods, benchmarks, and methodology we use in our Investment Solution.
- 5+ years of experience working with responsible investments within an organization.
- Have extensive experience in reporting regulations (especially SFDR and EU Taxonomy) and reporting initiatives (especially PRI).
- Comprehensive and diverse knowledge of sustainability topics, standards, frameworks, initiatives, and regulations, especially within responsible investment or impact investments.
- Goal-oriented team player with the ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization and across functions.
- 5+ years of experience working with responsible investment and investor ESG reporting within an investment comapny or as a consultant.
- Have extensive hands-on experience in reporting regulations (especially SFDR and EU Taxonomy) and reporting initiatives (especially PRI).
- Certified for or have extensive experience in GRI, SASB, IR, CDP or other reporting initiatives such as SDGs, TCFD, SBTi.
Extra qualifying experiences:
- Good knowledge and know-how of SDGs, TCFD, SBTi from an investor perspective.
- Worked with active ownership from a sustainability perspective
- Have any other relevant sustainability reporting certifications.