The role: Sustainability Advisor
As a Sustainability Advisor with a focus on Responsible Sourcing, you will be a part of the Sustainability Data Team. The team ensures that companies can use Worldfavor to access, manage and provide sustainability data while meeting stakeholder and regulators' expectations.
You will be responsible for why and how the customers use our Sourcing Solution from a sustainability data perspective.
The responsibility includes strategic elements such as research and assessment of customer needs. It also includes hands-on tasks such as developing and updating our data offering, educating colleagues, and supporting Sales or Customer Success in customer meetings.
We are looking for you who:
- Takes ownership of our offering around responsible sourcing and ensures we deliver a high-quality product that brings value to our customers.
- Define yourself as a leader with good business acumen.
- Love to be up to date with the latest trends, best-practice, and regulations within responsible sourcing.
- Also believes that making sustainability mainstream is crucial if we should transform into a sustainable future.
- Proactively screen the market, including assessing, documenting, and structuring information about new regulations, initiatives, or other market needs, according to agreed priorities and strategy for Worldfavor.
- Provide valuable input in the planning of the product roadmap and commercialization of our sourcing solution.
- Educate and support other teams on topics around responsible sourcing.
- Support Sales and Customer Success in external meetings.
- 5+ years of experience working with responsible sourcing within an organization.
- Comprehensive and diverse knowledge of supplier assessment or supply chain evaluation.
- Goal-oriented team player with the ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization and across functions.
Extra qualifying experiences:
- Worked with setting and implementing responsible sourcing strategy and goals.
- Worked with supplier audits or visits.
- Worked with supply chain mapping or product mapping.
- Certified for or have extensive experience in SA8000, Amfori BSCI, or Sedex.
- Experience in the upcoming EU DD Act or equivalent national legislation.
- Worked with Scope 3 emissions and supplier engagement.