Do you love everything about managing best-in-class webinars, events, and podcasts? Welcome home!
Worldfavor is on a quest to make sustainable business mainstream and enable sustainable decisions for everyone. In a nutshell, we are a global SaaS platform allowing organizations to easily access, share, and gain insights from corporate sustainability information. We’ve snowballed, and today, Worldfavor connects more than 22’000 businesses in over 130 countries (and counting!). We pride ourselves with renowned clients ranging from Nordic leaders to Fortune 500 in a number of different industries. Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding globally.
We are now looking for the next key hire on our team! As our Webinar, Event & Pod Manager, you will be joining a young, dynamic company and a group of smart, fun-loving, and ambitious individuals who all share the same passion for making the world more sustainable using the impact and power of technology. We love celebrating big and small milestones, and we always put the team before the individual wins.
The role as Webinar, Event & Pod Manager
We are looking for an experienced webinar, event & pod manager to help us drive the development and creation of webinars, events and launch our own podcast. The right candidate will take end-to-end ownership and help build a best-in-class demand generation machine. We believe that you are a team player and creative doer with a strategic mindset that knows how to get things done and create webinars and events our audience can't resist.
The role also includes:
Collaborating with the marketing team to build a cohesive webinar, event, and podcast strategy tied to marketing campaigns.
- You will be designing and implementing integrated plans to increase webinar attendance, engagement, and leads for the overall demand engine.
- Working cross-functionally to develop and implement streamlined best practices for webinar, event, and podcast planning & execution.
- Produce compelling, authentic webinars, events, and podcasts for key phases of the buyer’s journey from awareness and purchase to delighting existing customers.
- Be responsible for the ongoing performance of the webinar, event, and podcast channel to inform better content, promotion, follow-up, and operational efficiencies.
- Evaluating analytics and using data to gain insights and optimize your work
- Setting, reporting and following up on KPIs
- Helping to shape and evangelize Worldfavor’s webinar, event, and podcast standards, and processes
We are looking for you who:
Are passionate about developing lead-generating webinars on different channels and different audiences.
- Possess great communication and presentation skills
- Are a great storyteller who can make complex topics easy to understand
- Are a goal-oriented team player with the ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization and across functions.
- Love to stay on top of the latest within marketing, webinars, podcasts, and online/offline events and share your knowledge with others.
Proven experience working with webinars and other kinds of offline as well as online events during min. 3-5 years, with a track record of reaching or exceeding goals
- Excellent communication skills – speaking and writing – in Swedish and English
- Degree (higher education) within marketing or other for the role, relevant education
- Experience from working with webinar platforms (GoTo, Zoom, On24, etc.)
Extra qualifying experiences:
Experience from working at a SaaS B2B company
- Experience from working with podcasts
- Understanding of/experience from corporate sustainability
- Hubspot experience
Common to all team members at Worldfavor is that we are ambitious, unpretentious, have a "can-do attitude" while being motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. We recruit, work, and promote by our core values:
- We make impact
- We take ownership
- We always evolve
- We’re in it together
- We believe anything is possible
Worldfavor offers you:
The opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of a booming market, at an early scale-up phase.
- The opportunity to play an important role in our company’s success, and to develop in a strong growth environment where you will have a strong influence and responsibility from day one.
- For the right person, there are exciting career opportunities as the company scales, as we are still early on our scale-up journey with big, global plans.
- The joy of working with a product and brand that "wow" customers and truly makes the world a better place
- A flexible, dynamic, and playful company culture, where each person has an important part and is surrounded by a fun-loving, ambitious, and super-supportive team.
- Occupational pension
- 6 week's paid vacation
- Health benefits
Apply by clicking below and sending us your cover letter together with your LinkedIn profile or CV. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. We are looking forward to getting to know you!