Are you a creative video wizard searching for your next adventure? Welcome home!
Worldfavor is on a quest to make sustainable business mainstream and enable sustainable decisions for everyone. In a nutshell, we are a global SaaS platform allowing organizations to easily access, share, and gain insights from corporate sustainability information. We’ve snowballed, and today, Worldfavor connects more than 22’000 businesses in over 130 countries (and counting!). We pride ourselves with renowned clients ranging from Nordic leaders to Fortune 500 in a number of different industries. Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding globally.
We are now looking for the next key hire on our team! As our Video Content Creator, you will be joining a young, dynamic company and a group of smart, fun-loving, and ambitious individuals who all share the same passion for making the world more sustainable using the impact and power of technology. We love celebrating big and small milestones, and we always put the team before the individual wins.
The role as Video Content Creator
We see video as a key component in our marketing and communication and as a Video Content Creator at Worldfavor, you will create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company videos, promotional social videos, product marketing videos, explainer videos, recruiting videos, customer training videos and more. The role also includes:
- Handling the entire process including script, storyboard, budget, allocating resources, setting deadlines and selecting optimal format of media for project
- Working independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborating closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Creating, recording, and editing video (including animated videos) and sound projects
- Managing video library
- Managing our Youtube channel
- Evaluating analytics
- Setting, reporting, and following up on KPIs
- Helping to shape and evangelize Worldfavor’s video standards
We are looking for you who:
- Are passionate about developing and creating best-in-class videos in different formats and for a number of different channels and audiences.
- Possess great design skills and are happy to teach them to others
- Are a content creator at heart (not only video)
- Are a great storyteller who can make complex topics easy to understand and know how to make converting videos our audience can’t resist
- Love to be up to date with the latest within video and video marketing
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, spoken and written.
- Degree within graphic design or other relevant education.
- Goal-oriented team player with the ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization and across functions.
Extra qualifying experiences:
- Experience from working at a SaaS B2B company
- Experience from editing podcasts
Common to all team members at Worldfavor is that we are ambitious, unpretentious, have a "can-do attitude" while being motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. We recruit, work, and promote by our core values:
- We make impact
- We take ownership
- We always evolve
- We’re in it together
- We believe anything is possible
Worldfavor offers you:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of a booming market, at an early scale-up phase.
- The opportunity to play an important role in our company’s success, and to develop in a strong growth environment where you will have a strong influence and responsibility from day one.
- For the right person, there are exciting career opportunities as the company scales, as we are still early on our scale-up journey with big, global plans.
- The joy of working with a product and brand that "wow" customers and truly makes the world a better place
- A flexible, dynamic, and playful company culture, where each person has an important part and is surrounded by a fun-loving, ambitious, and super-supportive team.
- Occupational pension
- 6 week's paid vacation
- Health benefits
Apply by clicking below and sending us your portfolio, cover letter together with your LinkedIn profile or CV. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. We are looking forward to getting to know you!