We're on a mission to help every company in the world transform to sustainable business practices. Join us!
Worldfavor is all about making sustainable business mainstream. In a nutshell, we are a global digital platform for easily accessing and sharing sustainability information - or what we usually call - Business Information 2.0. The platform today connects 20’000 organizations in nearly 70 countries and is quickly growing every day! Our SaaS solution is used by global leading companies as well as many of the largest companies in the Nordics. Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding internationally.
🌟 Who are you?
- You have an understanding of modern cloud architecture.
- You have an engineering mindset and you like to have fun.
- You want to adapt and recommend new ideas or technologies for both frontend and backend.
- You try to make the world better with code by influencing global supply chains.
- You believe that communication is key to grow a team stronger.
- You work in an agile way, but you are not afraid of freestyling it to deliver the improbable.
- You like to take initiative and contribute to the decision making process.
🏄 What is required?
- Proficient knowledge of Agile/Scrum and Git workflow.
- A design and architecture mindset with a drive to find solutions to new problems.
- A communicative approach to enable collaboration within the team.
🥇 What is nice to have?
- 1+ years of experience with Azure, Kubernetes & Docker.
- Some experience with C#/.NET Core or other languages
- A genuine technical interest and that you stay up to date with new technologies which could make our products better
Common to all team members at Worldfavor - that we also expect from you - is that we are ambitious, unpretentious, have a "can-do attitude", while being motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. We recruit, work and promote by our core values:
- We make impact
- We take ownership
- We always evolve
- We’re in it together
- We believe anything is possible
🌏 Worldfavor offers you: An opportunity to join a fast-growing company early on and enjoy an exciting journey and career development as the company scales - you will make an important impact being amongst the first 50 employees!
- A possibility to join our team from anywhere located within Europe
- Working with a product that "wow" customers, and truly makes the world a better place
- A competitive salary
- Occupational pension
- 6 week's paid vacation
- Health benefits
- A flexible, dynamic, and playful company culture, where each person has an important part in a fun-loving and supportive team
Sounds like we're a match? ✨Apply by clicking below and sending us your cover letter together with your LinkedIn-profile or CV. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. Look forward to getting to know you!