Are you ready to bring our successful sustainability platform into the Netherlands?
Worldfavor is on a quest to make sustainable business mainstream. In a nutshell, we are a global digital SaaS platform for easily sharing, accessing and gaining insights from corporate sustainability information – or Business Information 2.0, as we call it. In just a couple of years we’ve grown rapidly and today Worldfavor connects more than 20,000 businesses in nearly 70 countries (and counting!) and we pride ourselves with renowned clients ranging from Nordic leaders to Fortune 500. Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding globally.
We are now looking for a Country Manager who is ready to bring our successful business into the Netherlands!
You will be joining a young, dynamic company and a team of smart, fun-loving and ambitious individuals. We all share the same passion for making the world more sustainable using the impact and power of technology. We love celebrating both big and small milestones and we always put the team before the individual wins.
🙌 The role as Country Manager Netherlands
This will be a key role for the company’s international growth and lead the way in expanding our successful business into the Netherlands! We are looking for a driven strategic sales professional and leader within the field of sustainability, who would ultimately like to build their own high performing team. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of new customer acquisition in the Netherlands and eventually, coach and expand your new team towards a strong growth journey. To be successful, you need a strong background in Dutch enterprise sales, including some years selling a sustainability product, as well as experience in (and passion for) developing teams.
The right candidate will also share our core traits: a big heart, team spirit and a whole lot of can-do attitude! We are a passionate group of individuals with a lot of care for each other, something we want to bring into all of our new markets.
The role reports into the Head of Sales, based in Stockholm. The role will be largely based in Amsterdam (remote at first), with some travel required around the Netherlands and to our Stockholm HQ.
The main responsibilities as Country Manager are:
- Set the strategic and operational plan for scaling the business into the Netherlands
- Identify key customers and potential partners for the market and drive complex sales cycles from qualified meeting to closed deal, with the help of SDRs.
Collaborate efficiently with the SDR-function (booking meetings) and the CS-function (managing signed customers), to ensure an excellent customer journey
- In the very near future, recruit and coach a growing team in Amsterdam, eventually with a new office space
Set targets and KPIs for the market and ensure sales targets are reached
- Develop strong communication plans together with the Marketing team and our PR agency in the Netherlands
Own the process of updating resources, materials or systems needed specifically in the Netherlands to be successful
Collaborate with the team in the Nordics and report back on relevant KPIs
- Proven experience from large enterprise sales for a min. 8+ years in the Netherlands, ideally more
- A strong network in the Dutch enterprise segment and a good understanding of what it takes to scale a business in the market
- An excellent leader with a coaching mindset who is excited about the idea of forming their own team. A minimum of 2 years experience in developing high performing sales teams
- Passion for, and ideally experience in, working with sustainability
Strategic and agile mindset that thrives with the opportunity to develop the business in a fast-moving startup environment
Bachelor’s degree or similar
- Fluent in Dutch and English, spoken and written, with excellent communication skills
- We are looking for a team player who is proactive, takes ownership and makes stuff happen! You will also have the ability to sell the vision and wow our customers.
Extra qualifying experiences:
- Experience from selling SaaS solutions, Software, or other digital or IT solutions
- Strong background in sustainability and corporate sustainability
- Experience in partnership sales
- Experience in a previous country manager role or similar
- Multiple years of leadership experience
Common to all team members at Worldfavor - that we also expect from you - is that we are ambitious, unpretentious and have a "can-do attitude", while being motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. We recruit, work and promote by our core values:
- We make impact
- We take ownership
- We always evolve
- We’re in it together
- We believe anything is possible
💝 What we offer
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of a booming market at an early scale-up phase.
- A competitive base salary, and a generous commission model
A flexible, dynamic, and playful company culture, where each person has an important part in a fun-loving and supportive team
- The joy of working with a product and brand that wow customers, and truly makes the world a better place
6 week's paid holiday (excl. bank Holidays)
- Workplace pension
- Health benefits
Sounds like we're a match? ✨
Apply by clicking below and sending us your covering letter together with your LinkedIn-profile or CV. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. We look forward to getting to know you!