Experienced in Account Management and sustainability? Take the chance to set up an entirely new function whilst saving the world!
Worldfavor is on a quest to make sustainable business mainstream. In a nutshell, we are a global digital SaaS platform for easily sharing, accessing and gaining insights from corporate sustainability information – or - Business Information 2.0, as we call it. In just a couple of years we’ve grown rapidly and today Worldfavor connects more than 20’000 businesses in nearly 70 countries (and counting!) and we pride ourselves with renowned clients ranging from Nordic leaders to Fortune 500. Ahead lies an exciting growth journey towards becoming the market leader and expanding globally.
As our first Key Account Manager you will be part of setting up an entirely new function within the sales team and lead the way in how we grow together with our current customers. For the right candidate, there is opportunity to soon grow into a leadership role and expand the function.
You will be joining a young, dynamic company and a team of smart, fun-loving, and ambitious individuals who all share the same passion for making the world more sustainable using the impact and power of technology. We love celebrating both big and small milestones and we always put the team before the individual wins.
🙌 The role as Key Account Manager
Your role is to collaborate closely with your colleagues in Sales and Customer Success and grow our collaboration and revenue with the current customer base. As the first KAM onboard, we count on your to lead the way in setting up the processes and systems needed to develop Account Management as a new function within the Sales team. We are looking for someone with a lot of potential and ideas of how to grow the business and who thrive under plenty of freedom! The ideal candidate also has some experience in (and passion for) recruiting and leading teams as we will be scaling this function further.
The main responsibilities as Key Account Manager are:
- Grow collaboration and revenue with current customers
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Success team to understand customer usage, opportunities, and risks
- Take over new customers from Account Executives and develop and executive joint business plans with the customers to support them in taking the next step on their sustainability journey
- Create new processes for Account Management as a function together with Head of Sales
- Develop communication strategy and marketing plan for our customers together with the Marketing team
- Play an important role in new market expansion as we grow globally
- Proven experience from successful B2B sales and account management during min. 5+ years, ideally more
- Experience in managing complex sales cycles with large enterprise customers
- Some experience in working with sustainability
- A strategic and process- driven mindset who is used to identifying gaps and setting new processes and systems in place
- A team player who is excellent at leading projects internally in a structured way
- The role comes with a lot of freedom and requires someone who is driven, accountable, proactive and an excellent problem solver
- Excellent communication skills in English (ideally also in Swedish), spoken and written
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
Extra qualifying experiences:
- A good leader and experience in recruitment and onboarding
- Deeper understanding of/experience in corporate sustainability
- Having taken part in setting up processes for account management
- Experience from selling SaaS solutions, Software, or other digital or IT solutions
- Experience from market expansion or strategy work
Common to all team members at Worldfavor - that we also expect from you - is that we are ambitious, unpretentious, have a "can-do attitude", while being motivated by shaping a more sustainable world. We recruit, work and promote by our core values:
- We make impact
- We take ownership
- We always evolve
- We’re in it together
- We believe anything is possible
💝 What we offer
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of a booming market, at an early scale-up phase.
- For the right person there are exciting career opportunities as the company scales, as we are still early on our scale-up journey with big, global plans.
- Work at a lovely office at the very center of Stockholm with the flexibility of working from home as well (pandemic or not)
- A competitive base salary, and a generous commission model
- A flexible, dynamic, and playful company culture, where each person has an important part in a fun-loving and supportive team
- The joy of working with a product and brand that wow customers, and truly makes the world a better place
- Health benefits
- Development contribution- learn more of something that excites you!
Sounds like we're a match? ✨
Apply by clicking below and sending us your cover letter together with your LinkedIn-profile or CV. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. Look forward to getting to know you!