Do you want to be part of creating a more sustainable world and at the same time grow your knowledge in business development and market expansion?
Worldfavor is a fast-growing tech startup that every day strives to make sustainability mainstream. We have built a platform to easily collect and share sustainability data and gain insights about companies' sustainability work. Worldfavor enables transparency in companies' value chains and thus more sustainable decisions, something that is more important than ever!
Already today we have over 22,000 users around the world and among our customers are companies such as Nudie Jeans, Swedbank, Oatly, and SAS. We are a growing tech scale-up at the beginning of an exciting journey, in Sweden but also globally. Now we are looking for you who want to be part of the journey while you kickstart your own career and gain valuable experience for the future. We are also a wonderful team of driven individuals who always support each other.
More about the internship
The Worldfavor team is now looking for interns to our sales department for the autumn of 2022. We offer you as a student an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience of working life, learn about sustainability at a SaaS company, and of course also plenty of opportunities to develop professionally and personally. During the internship, you will learn about (and contribute to!) business development and market expansion activities in the form of e.g. lead generation, customer qualification, market analysis, and much more. You will both work on internal projects as well as have direct contact with prospects. There is a good opportunity to adapt parts of the job description to your knowledge and passions.
Examples of areas of responsibility
- Prospecting of potential companies and contact persons
- Market and competitor analysis
- Lead generation activities
- Outreach sales activities via email, phone, or marketing campaigns
- Support the strategic work with a basis for verticalization and segmentation
- Work closely with our sales and marketing team
This is what we can offer
During your internship, you will mainly participate in the daily operations of our sales department. You will also have to take personal responsibility for tasks assigned to you and space to be creative, of course with the supervision of one or more people in the team.
How we help you grow
- You will get a thorough introduction to Worldfavor, our various departments and learn about sales and business development
- Ongoing 1:1s and feedback with your supervisor during the internship period (introductory meeting, regular follow-up meetings, closing meeting), as well as other colleagues
- Become part of the entire Worldfavor team and our joint activities!
- Work with us from our office at Norra Bantorget in central Stockholm, and/or remote work
Qualifications to apply
- Fluent in Swedish or English (both speech and writing)
- Students in relevant education and CSN-eligible (the internship is unpaid), the internship must be part of your education and at least 10 weeks but preferably more
- Available for start in August/Septemper 2022, but can be discussed.
- Have studied at least two semesters, more are meritorious
- Experience from customer contact is an advantage
- It is also an advantage with previous experience linked to sales and/or sustainability
We are looking for you who have a high degree of responsibility and are used to work independently and proactively. We are a driven group with high ambitions and believe it is important that everyone at Worldfavor has their own drive and high ambitions. We are happy to see that you are here to learn new things and develop! Of course, sales is also something you are passionate about and want to start your career in!
Contact and application
Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis and we will be happy to receive your application as soon as possible. For more information contact: Hanna Börjesson, SDR, at firstname.lastname@example.org.